Product Marketing Manager, HRO & Talent Activation
The Mid/Large segment is changing rapidly in terms of customer priorities, buying behaviours and preferred routes-to-market. The Marketing Team is transforming how we market to this segment and we're seeking someone that can help drive this transformation by developing deep audience insights, high-impact marketing strategies and by executing innovative programs that deliver strong return on investment. The successful candidate will successfully launch regular product releases and functionality improvements to our Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) and Talent Activation portfolios, in addition to launching net new solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do. things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our core values: insightful expertise, integrity is everything, service excellence, inspiring innovation, each person counts, results-driven, & social responsibility.
Reporting to the Director Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will sit at the center of a critical ecosystem and act as an audience strategist, customer advocate, and storyteller. This person requires exceptional capabilities in marketing management, customer-centricity and cross-group collaboration.
- Create, maintain and manage marketing campaign objectives/goals/strategies/tactics, refine messaging and execute
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to support market positioning and to identify potential products opportunities
- Advocate for a positive customer experience to coordinate the required cross-functional teams to execute on the product marketing deliverables
- Track return on marketing investment through closed-loop marketing, digital tagging technologies and other tools. Provide and interpret reporting to ensure transparency. Highlight which activities are effective, which are not, make investment decisions and proposals for incremental funding.
- Be responsible for effective hand-off to subsequent stages of the sales & marketing funnel, ensuring a positive customer journey and experience
- Engage and partner with cross-border stakeholders (Sales, Product, Implementation and Service) in HRO and Talent Activation to identify synergies and spearhead new marketing initiatives
- Identify market trends by researching and analyzing the Canadian business landscape; develop new audience insights, segments and customer targets.
- Interact with customers, channel partners and evangelize marketing programs and solicit feedback.
- A minimum of 7 years of marketing experience.
- Proven ability to develop deep customer insights and to incorporate those insights in the development of innovative and impactful marketing strategies in the Canadian business market.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral. Ability to win customers, influence partners and establish credibility with senior executives.
- Proficiency working with data; experience with data-driven marketing.
- Strong collaborative teaming and consensus building abilities as well as proficiency in cross-discipline cooperation.
- Experience in the Human Capital Management industry and/or bilingualism is a definite asset
- B.A. required, MBA a plus
- A customer focused creative-thinker with the ability to provide solutions that meet the customer needs
- Self-directed, goal oriented and personally accountable: an ideal candidate will have passion and energy for inciting results through others by influencing and inspiring others to achieve
- Attention to detail but possessing practical business leverage mindset rather than a technical/academic research mindset
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment across and with multiple functions
- Ability to build and leverage internal relationships to efficiently complete work
- Lead and quickly demonstrate credibility as a subject matter expert in insights rooted in knowledge and experience
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.