ADP is hiring a Director Product Development - Next Generation Payroll/Time.
Do you have the drive & passion for building products that delight clients? Do you want to work on the leading Human Capital Management solution and bring it to new heights? Do you want to be part of the team that is building the coolest new Global Payroll/Time Engine? If so, read on!...
In this position, you will lead a team of talented engineers responsible for developing the Next Gen Workforce Management to support ADP clients all over the world, working in fast-paced agile environment.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Build highly engaged and motivated scrum teams. Promote creativity and positive culture.
- Work together with the product management and user experience to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical knowledge, direction, and resources
- Work closely with the product owners and architects to ensure understanding of the system's functional and non-functional requirements
- Collaborate with the product management, product strategy and stakeholders in defining the Product Vision
- Coordinate release and sprint planning
- Monitor individual employees' performance
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (4 Years Full Time Program) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Software Development background with formal business education preferred
- 5+ years of proven new Workforce Management Development experience in complex SaaS applications
- Must have at least 10 years experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market
- A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and/or development manager
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle
- Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with leading the development of SaaS and cloud-based applications
- Experience in both front-end and back-end programming using modern technologies and frameworks.
- Experience with web services
- Experience with testing automation frameworks and devops
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices
- Proven analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and oral.
- Travel required to collaborate with different country teams located all over the world.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.