ADP is hiring a Director, Relationship Management. In this position, you'll help our clients leverage ADP's exceptional business solutions so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business.
Internal: ADP Canada and ADP Comprehensive Services in the United States are partnering to start the Canada Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) business in FY'15. This new organization will leverage the business model of ADP Comprehensive Services, which is the fastest growing organization in Major Accounts. If you are interested in helping to build a new business, be part of developing processes and are looking for a great growth opportunity, please consider the requisition below.
- Assists the Comprehensive Services Senior Leadership in The position requires a strong combination of HR/leadership / account management / relationship directing the overall client relationship and retention strategies through the leadership of the Relationship Managers.
- Demonstrates awareness and understanding of strategic goals and priorities of ADP, Comprehensive Services, ADP Canada, and clients.
- Focuses team on the most important organizational priorities.
- Gains commitment, alignment and engagement to advance the interests of the Department and our clients supporting ADP Mission, Vision and Values.
- Ensures the delivery of World Class Service and the development/improvement of the overall client relationships including satisfaction and retention.
- Understands the perspective of the client and takes proactive steps to maximize client satisfaction, including client outreach programs as applicable.
- Staffs the Relationship Manager positions with highly effective and professional HR/service-oriented associates.
- Contributes to achieving growth objectives through Sales support and loss prevention programs. Building skills and business / financial acumen.
- Success in this role can partly be defined by year over year increases in metrics related to customer Satisfaction indexes, client retention rates, RM Engagement and retention, number of reference-able clients and business growth measured by Sales/Starts/Revenue.
- Responsible for executing the direction of client support and retention strategies through the leadership of the Relationship Managers.
- Collaborates with all colleagues- Sales, Implementation, Service Centers, Support Centers, Legal, Finance, Product, Marketing and other partners (across all business segments) to ensure strategic, effective, efficient processes and client satisfaction.
- Ensures alignment to the Client Service Executives and service center model.
- Implements relationship management tools, initiatives and organizational structures to meet changing client demands.
- Executes and upholds relationship management program standards, while seeking to innovate and evolve those programs.
- Responsible for the Mentoring Program for all Relationship Managers.
- Proactively manages staff hiring and development.
- Prepares associates for growth opportunities and acts as a mentor.
- Provides guidance, coaching and assistance as needed to ensure their development and professional growth.
- Supports RM's in handling complex, escalated and unresolved client issues.
- Responsible for initial and ongoing training of Relationship Managers.
- Partners with Learning Services and peers on curriculum design.
- Collaborate with other Leaders/Executives on operational, financial, staffing and/or training strategies.
- Minimum 8 years in a client service or implementation environment
- Superior client service skills (both verbal and written) and strong active listening skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively within cross functional teams
- English/French Bilingualism is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent in management experience.
- CHRP Certification is an asset.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.