At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. In Comprehensive Outsourcing Services, it means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business. We provide a selection of payroll, Human Resources and benefits administration services that can act as the payroll or HR department for clients with 50+ employees. These services enable our clients to create a customized solution that fits their current needs, while allowing the flexibility to add on modules as client requirements change or business grows.
Payroll at ADP. It's where it all started for us 60+ years ago and we continue to break new ground as the global industry leader. As a Payroll Specialist at ADP, you can make it happen for clients large and small by ensuring their payroll gets done right - on time, the first time. You get to provide the expert support that makes our solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Comprehensive Outsourcing Services (COS) provides a selection of payroll, Human Resources and benefits administration services that can act as the payroll or HR department for clients. These services enable our clients to create a customized solution that fits their current needs, while allowing the flexibility to add on modules as client requirements change or business grows.
A payroll/service professional with a basic to intermediate understanding of payroll practices, Canadian legislation and customer requirements. As a member of the COS organization, this role is primarily responsible for developing and maintaining high valued client relationships. This position plays a pivotal role in orchestrating all of the key components required to support an outsourcing Payroll and/or HR solution. A successful incumbent needs to have strong multi-tasking and organizational skills and is able to work in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- Responsible & fully accountable for the payroll & audit function of multiple and of simple to mid-level complexity
- Evaluates programming changes required for clients and partners directly with the programming team to test & implement required changes
- Coordinates all incoming payroll data for assigned clients in conjunction with the Shared Services team
- Responsible for scheduling and running the assigned client payrolls by following standard operating procedures
- Maintains complete , accurate and timely client and employee records based on real time requests
- Maintains complete and accurate client profile notes as well as processing instructions for each client
- Responds to & resolves all incoming telephone calls and/or email inquiries from clients and/or their employees; delivering the highest level of customer service within expected timelines
- Records/updates all employee issues on the Call Management database tracking system
- Plan, organize & facilitate regular conference calls; execute on client requests; create and maintain action plan &/or issue log until resolution is attained in conjunction with the Payroll Specialist and/or the Service Manager
- Create & manage client communication & their requests; serves as the first point of escalation for their respective clients.
- Balance respective payrolls based on the COS year end calendar and remit all Third Party Remittances by defined due dates, complete all Year End balancing, filing & respective reporting
- Communicates and informs the Payroll Administrator of specific internal and external client guidelines
- Utilizes all internal tools & defined processes to ensure payroll compliance, optimal productivity & service excellence; make recommendations to streamline internal processing & client input
- Enrol into PCP program or maintain CPA designation & attend all required departmental training sessions; demonstrate proficiency in learning
- Provide resolutions to client requests & issues demonstrating Stellar Service
- Partner with New Client Integration team, review set up and participate in the transition of new clients; proactively provide weekly status updates to client where appropriate
- Post-secondary education or equivalent business experience
- Canadian Payroll Association (PCP) certification Preferred
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- Strong PC experience, understanding of operating systems and MS Office
- Minimum 2 years experience - Client service
- 1 Year experience - Payroll Processing and/or administration
- Knowledge of ADP products and/or services
- Superior client service skills and strong active listening skills
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to multi task and complete tasks and project work within tight timelines
- Demonstrated prioritization, organization, time management and follow-up skills
- Independent thinker who is highly motivated and possesses an intrinsic passion for quality
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and consistently achieve quality standards
- Strong organizational skills; including effective prioritization and follow-up
- Ability to collaborate & work effectively within cross functional teams
- Proven ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Detailed oriented
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note to Job Seekers
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.