This role will be measured based upon one's ability to uncover, close and successfully deliver strategic projects to our valued customers.
What you’ll do
This is a Consulting Sales role, with quota assignment and expected attainment. Adobe Professional Services Account Executives earn the role of trusted advisor through their work and the work of the Adobe Professional Service team. The PSAE partners with a well-rounded complement of seasoned technical, project management, and design experts. The PSAE also owns the development and management of client relationships; new business development; engages in thought leadership; works closely with License Sales teams; maintains effective relationships with Operations personnel, and Consulting and PMO leadership and personnel; and manages to company and practice goals.
What you need to succeed
- Possess strong solution sales and consulting business development with demonstrated ability to close business.
- This role does NOT manage consulting engagements but is instead an escalation point for customers and License Sales if an engagement encounters issues. Hence, previous Delivery experience is preferred.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through the sale of sound consulting projects.
- Compile customer requests and deployment issues, to provide a feedback channel to Consulting Leadership.
- Demonstrate quota overachievement selling $6M + annually.
- Ability to work with sales, technologists, designers, and project managers to identify, document and close consulting engagements for strategic solutions that leverage the Adobe Marketing Cloud (Analytics, Target, AEM, etc).
- Ability to collaborate with Adobe software sales to build and execute account strategies.
- Bachelor Degree with 10+ years of experience;
- Ability to assess client environment from a business process, organizational and technological perspective, and effectively communicate opportunities for change.
- Gather sales requirements, generate proposals, present to customer senior management and participate in complex sales cycles.
- Generate follow on business with existing clients through effective client delivery oversight and networking within the client environment.
- Working with senior level client management personnel, delivering quality client presentations and managing issues.
- Anticipate problems and recommend innovative solutions. Attentive to client and project team needs.
- Excellent team building, verbal and written communication.
- Experience with Digital Marketing industry with focus on Campaign Management software
- Exceptional communication skills, ethics, leadership ability, executive presence, and work habits absolutely required.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age , sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.