We are looking for a Data Scientist who will work jointly with our developer team to do the predictive algorithm design on IOT Big Data basis. It will also support our sales, product and marketing teams with information obtained through the analysis of company data. The ideal candidate is able to use large sets of data to find process and product optimization opportunities using models to test the effectiveness of different modes of action. They must have solid experience in the use of various methods of data mining and data analysis, using a variety of data tools, developing and implementing models, using / creating algorithms, and creating / running simulations. They must have a proven ability to generate business results with their knowledge based on the data. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have the passion to discover hidden solutions in large data sets and work with stakeholders to improve business results.
Main Responsibilities :
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to datasets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, cost optimization, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities to leverage corporate data to generate business solutions.
- Extract and analyze data from company databases to optimize and improve product development.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data collection techniques.
- Develop the company’s A / B test framework and the quality of the test model.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor results.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
Position Requirements :
- Experience in using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and learn from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real advantages / disadvantages.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, distribution properties, statistical tests and appropriate use, etc.) and application experience.
- A willingness to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- We are looking for someone with 5 to 7 years experience in the manipulation of datasets and the construction of statistical models, with a master’s degree or doctorate in statistics, mathematics, computer science or other quantitative field, who is proficient in software / following tools:
- Experience in querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- Coding of knowledge and experience with several languages: C, C ++, Java,
- Knowledge and experience of statistical and data mining techniques: GLM / Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience in using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc.
- Experience in creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience analyzing data from third-party vendors: Google Analytics, Catalyst Site, Coremetrics, AdWords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Visualization / data presentation experience for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
Why join our team?
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
Only candidates selected for this position will be contacted.