Adion Systems is looking for full time developers to join its growing team. Focused on software for high precision manufacturing environments such as aerospace and medical devices, we are looking for excellent problem solvers and communicators who love a challenge and welcome the chance to innovate. With decades of aerospace software development and manufacturing experience already on our team, Adion is poised to continue its rapid growth and cultivate your career in software development and manufacturing information systems.
We believe that a great environment is a crucial part of doing great work. With flexible hours and telecommuting possibilities, we want team members to find the balance that works for them so they can produce their best work while staying motivated and engaged.
We are looking for a full time Web Application Developer who is motivated to combine their programming, database and design skills.
- Design and develop new user-facing systems and features
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Optimize application for speed and scalability
- QA and testing
- Collaborate with implementation teams,clients and other developers
Skills And Qualifications
- Solid foundation in least one server-side scripting language (Python, Ruby, PHP, etc)
- Solid understanding of database concepts, NoSQL a plus
- Good understanding of Git
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Understanding of TypeScript, Lua, C++, or C a plus
- Experience with machine learning, big data, or manufacturing systems a plus
- Flexible Work Hours (Core hours with remote or off hour options)
- Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience and skills
- Great location near downtown Vancouver
- Dynamic and experienced team
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Application: 3 years (Preferred)