Founded in 1967, ADGA Group Consultants Inc. is a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Security Engineer for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region (NCR).
- Architect, design and prototype new service line offerings;
- Analyze existing services; propose, design, develop and implement improved security controls and safeguards in accordance with government security policies and standards;
- Support operations and security within the service environment as required;
- Provide architecture and design support to client engagement teams when meeting with clients;
- Participate in client meetings; and
- Other related activities as determined by the SSC Authorities.
- Must have a valid Top Secret Clearance.
A Minimum Post Secondary University Degree in applied Sciences or Engineering with ten (10) years cumulative experience in providing IT Security Services; or
A minimum of 15 years cumulative experience providing IT Security Services for the Government of Canada projects or solutions.
- A minimum of five (5) years cumulative experience in the last 15 years providing IT Security Services on Classified (Secret or Top Secret) projects or solutions.
- Must have recent and demonstrable experience in the design, implementation and/or set to work of the following IT security related technologies for a Government of Canada Classified (Secret or Top Secret) project:
- Apache Tomcat Application Server
- Apache Web server
- F5 Big IP as a proxy for HTTP
- PCoIP and SMTP
- Identity and Access Management Software including the development of OpenICF connectors
- Entrust CA
- Redhat Enterprise SE-Linux
- Oracle Database
- Engineering of IT Security solutions to meet GC ITSG-33 security controls
- Prepare technical reports such as IT Security Solutions option analysis and implementation plans
- Must have recent experience developing solutions and IT Security Architectures relating to a Classified (Secret or Top Secret) common or shared service.
- Recent experience with the provision of technical IT Security
- Consulting services on a Classified (Secret or Top Secret) service that employed the following key technologies:
- Thin client architecture;
- High Assurance PKI CA;
- FIPS compliant second factor smart card system;
- Desktop and Application Virtualization services;
- Server Virtualization;
- VSS (Virtual Switching System);
- Secure Information exchange Gateway;
- Remote access services;
- VoIP services;
- Unified communications;
- High availability services;
- Disaster recovery services.
- Recent experience in IT Security Consulting services on a GC Classified (Secret or Top Secret) IT System making use of:
- Type 1 Crypto,
- Classified Document Management System,
- Converged virtualization technology,
- Enterprise Data Loss Prevention and deep content inspection technology.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.