Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Director of Proposal Development Centre (PDC) for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Responsible for creating project management documents such as Project Charter, Project Closure Report Risk Management Plan, Project budget, Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Project Schedule.
- Responsible for leading multi-disciplinary project teams (ex. a team of web developers, database administrators, testers, etc.)
- Candidates should have 7 years of experience as an IT Project Manager directly managing web application development projects and teams.
- Must have experience creating these project management documents:
- Project Charter,
- Project Closure Report
- Risk Management Plan,
- Project budget,
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS),
- Project Schedule.
- Risk Register
- Must have 7 years of experience as a Project Manager managing IT projects using an iterative development methodology.
- Must have 7 years experience developing documentation, briefing notes and presentations for senior management (directors and above)
- Must have experience reporting monthly on the progress of projects and at scheduled points in the life cycle through steering committees or directly to executive levels.
- Must have experience as a project manager developing governmental (federal/state/provincial) systems, which share data and/or are integrated with other government systems (federal/provincial/state).
- Candidates should have a current PMP or Prince II certification, and an ITIL certification
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.