Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Bilingual Financial Controller for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Preparation of monthly financial management reporting, business analytics, and cash management;
- Ensure the accurate and timely production of the combined financial statements and supporting information to meet statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Work in collaboration with senior management to prepare the annual budget, monthly forecast, and relevant variance analysis;
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with the external auditors to support annual audit;
- Active participation in a wide variety of general accounting duties;
- Support director of finance as required;
- Professional accounting designation, or in the process to obtain;
- Minimum of three (3) years in a similar role;
- Knowledge and experience in analytical accounting
- Experience working in a diverse, multi-company environment;
- Strong analytical skills, capable of solving problems;
- Ability to work independently and comfortable working collaboratively within a team environment;
- Self motivated, hardworking, ability to work in a fast paced and growth environment;
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities;
- Strong Knowledge of excel
- Must hold an Enhanced Clearance;
- Need to be eligible to obtain Secret Clearance
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.