Location: Greater Toronto Area
Duration: Full Time
Security Clearance: Must be Eligible for a Secret Clearance
Reference Number: 37166 - KL
Founded in 1967, ADGA Group Consultants Inc. is a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive for one of our opportunities in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Selling ADGA service offerings such as:
- IM/IT Staffing and Professional Services
- Personnel/ physical/ERM/Cybersecurity services and solutions
- Technology Strategy and Transformation Services
- Identify and assess opportunities within the following industries:
- Aerospace and Defence
- Energy and Utilities
- Financial services
- Higher Education
- Media and Telecommunications
- Public Safety
- Public Sector and Government
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and sales campaign; prospecting and qualifying opportunities.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Develop and maintain consultant relationships.
- Act as the primary ADGA contact for strategic sourcing and procurement within assigned sectors.
- Contribute to revenue generation on assigned account through understanding client issues and requirements, identifying opportunities, and connecting clients with the right solutions and services.
- Prepare written documentation and deliver oral presentations for external clients and internal corporate audiences.
- Provide weekly, monthly and annual reports with respect to business unit forecasts, budgets, issues, and progress.
- Must have experience in selling:
- Security services and solutions;
- IM/IT services and solutions.
- Must be results driven with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills paired with an ability to build rapport with diverse clients in a variety of settings.
- Must have the ability to manage and translate objectives into actions, which are specific, measurable, and achievable with realistic timelines.
- Must have experience delivering presentations to individuals as well as groups at the management and executive level.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing management, or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
- Experience and understanding of IM/IT and/or advisory services and/or working in a start-up environment considered an asset.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required; it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.