Adelaide Development Corp.
Start Date: August 15, 2018
Pay Rate: to be discussed in the interviewing process
Monday Friday 10:00am 3:00pm
You will play an important administrative role within the company, acting as a key organizer for the business. Office administrators need to be very well organized, in order to maintain the database for team members, company clients, tenants, and other information.
The office administrator would be responsible for the day to day up keep of the office, including, but not limited to:
- Answering and screening incoming phone calls, providing assistance when possible and forwarding calls to appropriate team members
- Provide full administrative support, including typing reports, filing and circulation of correspondence
- Monitoring a general email inbox and distributing incoming correspondence to the appropriate person or responding to inquires in a timely manner
- Organizing and uploading items into the online database
- Sort, organize and distribute all incoming mail. Prepare and send all outgoing mail and packages including certified, overnight and special deliveries.
- Assist in lease administration activities, including tenant contacts and insurance information; generate reports
- Prepare and enter payments for utilities, along with analyzing consumption, dollar amounts, etc.
- Ensure office is stocked with office supplies and other required items to maintain the office
- Ensure Superintendents have the supplies required, and organizing any orders needed
- Track and file contracts; maintain follow-up system for expirations
- Maintain tenant and contractor files, as well as other files located within the property management office
- Putting together Lease packages for new tenants and ensuring they are mailed within the appropriate time frames
- Assisting accounts payable with the day to day, including cheque matching and mailing cheques in a timely manner
- 1 year property management experience, in a similar position
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional telephone manner with the ability to cater to tenant needs
- An understanding of building base systems is an asset but not required
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe
- Experience in any property management software is an asset, but not a requirement
- Outstanding organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and a strong ability to resolve problems
- Self-motivated, professional and flexible with the ability to work independently and part of a team.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent