Adastra Corporation is hiring! We are seeking a highly motivated Entry-level Sales Representative to establish contact with potential customers, help them understand our Service Offerings, and coordinate Pre-Sales activities. We're looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge. The successful candidate will receive on-the-job training continuously throughout the first 6 months. If you love a challenge and have a working knowledge of tech products and Data Management Services, we can't wait to see your resume.
Full Time, Permanent
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Establish contact with clients and provide an overview of our services
- Suggest applicable and relevant upsells to help clients benefit from our full capabilities
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Learn how our Services benefit clients and talk fluently through a dynamic offering with potential clients
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management
- Assist other team members with transactions when necessary
- Ability to translate complicated technical jargon for the average consumer
- Willingness to work mobile visiting client offices throughout the GTA
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years of direct or inside sales experience would be nice to have
- Previous retail experience would be an asset
Adastra is an international consulting company that provides functional solutions facilitating the transition to the digital age. Since its establishment, Adastra's focus has been on data processing, analysis and warehousing and has recently expanded to include the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and the Development of Mobile Applications.
Adastra's goal is to use smart data solutions to contribute to the growth of our clients' businesses, including local and global leaders in the Financial, Insurance, Telecommunications, Retail, Automotive and Public-Sector industries.
Adastra has 1,500 consultants actualizing projects around the world from 12 global branches. The organization's turnover reached US$105.8 million in 2016.
What We Offer
- Opportunity for advancement and career progression
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Successful referral program
- The opportunity to work with one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies
- Satisfaction of working for a reputable company
- A flexible and dynamic workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer
In our commitment to promote fair and equitable treatment of all employees and applicants, Adastra Corporation provides equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other ground as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code.
In addition, accommodation will be provided during the hiring process. Adastra Corporation's implementation and support of employment initiatives, encourage diversified labour force participation and equal access to opportunities based on merit and performance.