We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase and we’re just getting started.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
Beyond all that, we're looking for someone ambitious, analytical, and hard working (just like you!) to join our team.
If you're looking for personal & professional growth alongside a tight-knit team, look no further.
As Ada’s Sales Executive - Operations, you will have a critical impact on Ada’s ability to create sales processes and expand its sales team. As Ada’s first sales operations hire you will play a pivotal role in the implementation of Salesforce across both customer success and sales. As a smart and scrappy problem solver, the right candidate has excellent analysis skills and is able to break down complex problems, identify insights and form recommendations. The ability to present data-driven narratives and influence leadership is very important in this role.
As a member of the Business Operations team, you will help drive new initiatives and make a large, daily impact on our rapidly growing team. Sound interesting? Come work with us!
- You are analytical and process oriented
- You enjoy coaching and training others on processes
- You're curious and collaborative in your approach to problem solving
- You have an aptitude for framing complex business problems and producing recommendations to inform decision-making
- You have clear and concise communication skills - both verbal and written
- You are customer service oriented and can partner with individuals at all levels across different teams
- You're impact-focused, self-motivated, and able to multi-task
- You have 1-2 years experience optimizing sales operations
- You have experience in selling at all stages of the sales funnel from prospecting to close
- Salesforce Certification considered an asset
- Lead and improve Ada’s Salesforce usage.
- Craft a repeatable sales process for Ada to maximize sales effectiveness and ensure that the right tools are in place to achieve success.
- Deliver recurring cadence of high impact insights and metrics reporting to sales leadership.
- File sales and success teams commissions on a quarterly basis.
- Train CS and Sales team on how to properly use Salesforce.
- Drive functional initiatives and alignment between sales leadership and critical partners like marketing, finance, product, and customer success.
- Support leadership in understanding pipeline, forecasts and other important metrics that flow from the existing sales operations.
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.