We are a premiere performance online network, specializing in the full spectrum of mobile offers: Cost-Per- Acquisition, App Install, Mobile lead gen, Web based mobile products and mobile formatted online services/goods. We are the leaders in the performance digital marketing, and have extensive experience with advertising and product development for a wide range of virtual and physical consumer goods.
We are committed to our global partners by interfacing with 3rd party technology seamlessly, this allows us to provide the top converting offers to our affiliate partners, and optimize the highest ROI profitability for our advertising clients.
Account Manager Job Description:
- Draft, create, and send off new client Insertion Orders
- Work with legal & sales department on IO terms & conditions.
- Execution of IOs and legal documents.
- handle all existing accounts & new accounts daily
- Gather offer assets & information from clients to set up offers in Yep's tracking system.
- Setting new offers into in-house tracking platform - inserting offer description, restrictions, CPA, & uploading creatives.
- Working with the client to ensure offer is tracking properly before setting offers live on the network.
- Track the performance of account's progress as well as campaign's success.
- Identify and contact potential accounts. Motivate inactive accounts to begin marketing campaigns.
- Be able to react quickly when an issue occurs with an account or specific campaign.
- Work with Tech department when an issue occurs to rectify the problem as efficiently as possible.
- Establish payouts competitive with the market in relation to volume the accounts can produce.
- Offer excellent account support through phone communication, emails and Instant messaging usage at all times
- Develop marketing messages, static pages, and work with in-house web designers to prepare ad creative
- Optimization of campaigns, making changes to landing pages, suggesting how an offer can create the most revenue and work with the client and our internal team to implement changes.
- Using all Microsoft office programs to generate account reports, revenue reports, and documents.
- Increase revenues and customers by recruiting new accounts as well as maintaining and enhancing relationships with current accounts.
- Compile statistics and recommend campaigns to run for each specific account.
- Handle situations as they occur or find the appropriate person to assist the account.
- Downloading, uploading creatives for campaigns on a regular basis.
- Billing clients on a weekly, semi-weekly, and monthly basis. Be able to track and record all sales, credits, and chargebacks accordingly.
- Reconciling with the accounting / finance department on a regular basis for all accounts.
- Following up with payments, ensuring payments come through and take appropriate action when accounts are overdue.
Job Type: Full-time