With the next phase of growth of ActiveState, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager. This new role will ensure the happiness and success of our customers, working closely with them to understand their development processes and make recommendations on the best uses of our solutions to help them save time and accelerate development. If you have strong customer relationship & communication skills, combined with technical skills, and a passion for an awesome developer experience, then keep reading and find out what we are all about.
At ActiveState, no two days are the same, whether it’s working in the office or from the road, beer o’clock Friday or bearing down to deliver that presentation for the next big sales pitch. We are a group of dynamic and ego-less people and we are looking for individuals who challenge the status quo and bring fresh ideas to the table. We mentor and support each other, with the goal of building a strong collaborative team. If you have a great idea, then we want to know about it. We are headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver, but several of our positions are remote and we promote the use of technology to make our lives easier. We are using our years of experience to disrupt the market and embark on a bold new adventure, and we are looking for the best of the best to join our team.
- Create happy customers that will be advocates for our products!
- Onboard and transition our existing customers onto our new SaaS Platform
- Train customers on new Platform and introduce new features to make them successful
- Expand usage and use cases of our SaaS Platform, prioritize customer reach outs based on utilization metrics, and ensure customer loyalty
- Manage technical support team, escalations, and identify opportunities for greater customer satisfaction
- Manage delivery of services and customizations, liaising between customer and engineering
- Collaborate with product marketing and documentation team on onboarding and training content pieces
- Work closely with colleagues in product management, sales/account executives and marketing to advocate on behalf of our customers, translating their needs into requirements for new solutions
- Provide weekly customer updates for management discussions
- 5+ years in customer-facing technical roles (pre-sales engineering, support, professional services)
- Experience with developer, IT, data science or other products with a highly technical customer/user base, with customers in large enterprise IT environments
- Experience in a customer success role
- Strong desire to please customers, ensure their satisfaction and success
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills, proven with both customers and colleagues
- Patience, diplomacy and proven ability to display professionalism when working through difficult situations
- A self-starter, problem solver, and project executioner
- Fun energetic personality with a sense of humour
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements but think you have what it takes, we encourage you to apply and tell us why you are great!
So, apply now and tell us why you are the one for this fantastic opportunity to join a fast moving and innovative company.