Accuenergy is an international based company dedicated to research, design and manufacturing of multifunction power meters and other instruments. We also provide advanced technological solutions for distribution and industrial power system automation.
Extraordinary outcomes need exceptional teams. We believe deeply in the power of a growth mindset for individuals and team development.
As a Electrical Technical Support Engineer at Accuenergy, customers will rely on your expertise.
- Answer support calls/emails to provide technical assistance
- Writing or editing product technical documents
- Complete product configuration as needed
- Complete product/software update as needed
- Perform other duties as required
Candidate should have the following knowledge/skills:
College diploma/certificate electrical/electronic engineering; entry level
- Ability to utilize basic electrical equipment and various hand tools
- Ability to review, understand, and convey technical product information in an effective manner
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions
- Ability to follow standardized procedures with no deviations or errors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, in both verbal and written formats.
- Microsoft Office software knowledge, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Capable of working in a team
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)