Bachelor's degree in the field of science is preferred with a minimum of 1 -3 years of sales experience.
- Focuses on sales efforts by studying the market to recruit potential new clients.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly activity analysis.
- Visit 1-2 new clients plus existing clients each week to ensure they are satisfied with our service.
- Prepare quotes and follow up on potential clients to gain their business.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing and testing services.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal network and participating in professional activities.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)