We are a small database development company that creates and supports Microsoft Access databases.
We need an individual who will assume various responsibilities for some of our Access projects. For this position, we need you to have some experience with Access but not necessarily loads of it. We will train you to fil any gaps.
The dual Jr. Analyst/Jr. Developer position involves
1. 200+ hours access database experience
2. Able to communicate easily and successfully, in English, both verbally and in writing
3. Comfort and ease when dealing with clients
4. Be able to function effectively independently
5. Be able to adapt and quickly develop an understanding of new/different applications
Nice to have (but not required)
1. SQL server experience
2. Experience with other database programs
3. Past jobs with similar and related skills: DBA, administrator, software engineer, architect, business analyst
1. Send resume
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $44,000.00 /year