ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to create a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
- Facilitate Inception Workshop Sessions with business users and development team to drive out detailed business requirements.
- Develop presentation materials for GW process flows, mock-ups, data flows and gaps/decision documents
- Work with Client Portal stakeholders to elicit the requirements for GW ProducerEngage
- Work with Architect/Development Lead to make sure that the proposed solution is in line with the OOTB functionality of Guidewire suite
- Act as liaison between business team and GW Portal/ProducerEngage developers
- Working closely with Guidewire Architect, business analysts and developers to identify, script, and functional test cases
- Performs multiple aspects of requirements specifications including functional and non-functional specification development. Lead requirement teams per the assigned development project.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- You must have experience with GuideWire Portals.
- Must have experience with Requirements Analysis and Requirements Definition
- Experience with Functional Testing Tools Techniques
Professional Skills Qualifications:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.