Cloud Migration &Imp Delivery Specialist
ARE YOU READY to transform the future of business and your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Operations. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Operations and drive continuous, rapid-fire innovation and new business capabilities needed to outperform in a digital world. All while you help define and meet the future needs of entire industries. Uncover actionable insights and analytics that can transform our clients’ technology infrastructures and accelerate their journey to achieving business outcomes. Be part of a team that brings together multiple stakeholders and technologies to operationalize real-time innovation that shape customer and employee experiences.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Cloud Migration &Imp Delivery Specialist you will plan, design, stage, and configure wireless access points, switches, and Wireless controllers, and will provide escalation for monitoring and ongoing maintenance of the network. Implement scalable, high performance solutions that meet the need of today’s corporate and digital applications using cloud infrastructure technologies & software defined infrastructure. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation (including operating model) & migration to drive next-generation outcomes.
- Ensure infrastructure architectures represent current and future business requirements
- Present infrastructure architectures to executive management, clients, and developer teams
- Provide support for sales and solution architects
- Create re-usable solution, process or work product
- Establish self as expert or key contributor
- Generate and/or support new business opportunities
- Increase client/customer or user satisfaction
- Make/propose improvements to work products, services or processes
- Ensure high quality work products and processes
- Meet deliverable requirements/service level measures/specific targets
- Reduce dependence on supervisor's input
- Build skills (self or others) needed to execute responsibilities
- Effectively coach/counsel others and provide feedback to improve performance
- Improve team morale/engagement
- Maximize individual/team productivity to build or maintain a high quality team
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- 3-5 years of experience with Cloud Infrastructure (VM, SQL, VNET, User defined routes, Azure Site Recovery, Traffic Manager, Azure Automation, Storage, ARM Templates, Azure Load balancer, API Gateway and Azure AD)
- 3-5 years of experience with On-premise infrastructure (AD, DNS, VMWare, Hyper-V, Load balancer, firewalls, routing)
- VSTS, Jenkins, Github, Octopus Deploy
- 3-5 years of experience with PowerShell scripting
- 3-5 years of experience with Azure and 3rd party monitoring tools
- 3-5 years of experience with Windows and Linux-based operating system configuration, automation and management
- Microsoft Azure certified-70-532,70-533,70-535
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.