Reporting to Director, Market Access and Health Economics, the incumbent will lead the market access and eventually, pharmacovigilance, activities of the firm. This is a part-time position (approximately 2 - 4 hours of monthly work). The work can be conducted remotely (work-from-home).
Abby pharmaceuticals is looking for an energetic pharmacist with a can-do attitude. The pharmacist will assist in various aspects of business including:
- Lead the development of the market access strategy to optimize reimbursement for Abby's products
- Own the development and execution of dossiers to national and/or regional HTA bodies and payers (public and private) as well as the pCPA
- Lead the planning and development of sound clinical and economic arguments
- Provide the answers needed by payer customers requiring supplemental pricing dossiers, budget impact analyses/ forecasts and Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) bids
- Lead the development of clinical studies to demonstrate interchangeability of Abby's products with reference products
- Liaise with manufacturer, distributor and retail pharmacies and negotiate listing agreements
- Create and sign off adverse event reports for accuracy and clinical importance, relationship to the study drug as well as for severity and seriousness
- Health science related degree (life sciences, pharmacy, nursing) or market access experience
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work with minimal direction and willing to take initiative
- Able to work-from-home on a part-time basis with quick response time (within 24 hours)
Please apply (submit your resume) using indeed.com.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract