Reporting to the Operations Manager this position oversees all aspects of the sale, including bids and proposals, technical support and controlling of all processes to billing. The Inside Sales Specialist (ISS) is responsible for coordination and completion of the quote, order, sale and shipment and to this end will perform a variety of tasks. The ISS is the initial point of contact for customers seeking ABB Process Automation Measurement Products. Independently, or through appropriate resources, the ISS resolves issues following established procedures, monitors and summarizes progress of each bid/order, and manages multiple bids/orders at a time. Work in accordance with ABB policies and guidelines including Health and Safety procedures.
• Prepares bids and proposals for internal and external customers in coordination with the Regional Sales Manager (RSM). Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers including price and trading conditions and provide technical and commercial support to the Sales Channels across Canada in accordance with related RSM.
• Manage multiple Large Projects from bid to invoice. You will play an important role by providing support in the development of sales proposals after analyzing the client´s requirements. Every decision will help maintain and develop local business growth. You will serve as the prime interface with customers and project participants on all contractual matters.
• Manage and Develop Channel Partner and direct customer relationships across Canada. Continuously build and improve relationships to motivate our Channel Partners to increase the ABB market share for the products they are responsible for. Contribute to regular team meetings and provide feedback to the Management team on challenges and opportunities.
• Develop a clear understanding of our Global Feeder Factories capabilities and establish a strong working relationship with key contacts. Work with the key contacts to ensure best price and deliveries for both quotes and contracts to meet customers’ expectations while achieving ABB’s targets.
• Ensure that the logistics processes are followed and delivery times are maintained as stipulated in the contract. Ensures that all discrepancies are speedily reported to the relevant product manager, sales manager and Operations manager.
• Create FCM for review and approval based on ABB’s policies.
• Assure that all requests for quotes are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Process customer Purchase Orders by opening jobs through SAP with the appropriate and complete information needed for processing the order.
• Provide customers with price and availability information, and assist them with tracking and expediting of orders.
• Monitor delivery progress of orders to assure shipments arrive to proper customer locations on or before the customer’s requested delivery date.
• Assure each bid/order meets standard markup/margin requirements.
• Submit monthly status report on open backlog to Management.
• Resolve disputes over delays, returns or warranties, etc.
• Responsible for the analyses of completed business transactions in SalesForce (SFDC) (“won/lost”)
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or administration in related field
• 4+ years of experience in a customer service environment
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Business mindset i.e. making proactive actions to generate more orders, revenues and EBIT
• Good sense of urgency to Customer needs / Good Customer relations. Assures superior customer satisfaction through a willingness to accept responsibility for the resolution of customer issues
• Displays integrity and professional attitude
• Able to influence people, building trust and credibility
• Perform general customer service responsibilities using good oral and written communication skills
• Problem solving that includes an ability to handle challenging situations with customers
• Able to work in a fast paced environment. High levels of traffic from phone and e-mail
• Extensive teamwork requiring strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels within the organization. Acknowledges and appreciates each team members’ contribution
• Good negotiation skills
• Good problem solving and conflict resolution
• Advanced time management skills
• Technical background in Process Automation Measurement Products
• General understanding of Terms and Conditions / Legal/Finance
• Proficient with personal computer and Microsoft applications and Salesforce.com
• Working knowledge of SAP
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.
Type de contrat :
Unité d'affaires :
Date de la publication :
Fonctions du poste:
ID de publication: