Client Services Engineer – Software Technical Support Rock Star for our Toronto Office
What We Do
AbacusNext® helps businesses with stringent security and compliance needs grow by providing Compliance-Ready turnkey technology solutions, allowing our clients to leverage the power of cloud computing without the added challenges and expenses of managing complex IT infrastructures on their own.
What does that all mean? Think about the average SMB’s IT environment—it’s a messy spaghetti of vendors, suppliers, and consultants, all with their own agenda, technology and support. We simplify that complexity with a single solution, taking full ownership of the client’s technology outcomes so they can focus on their business.
We are a 35 year old organization with offices in California, Utah, Virginia, Toronto and Scotland. Our user based is 1.5M users worldwide and includes the full spectrum, from solo proprietors to Fortune 100 clients.
Who We Are
As an end-to-end solutions provider, our products and services portfolio includes virtual desktop (DaaS), private cloud, case management software (CMS), email hosting services, security endpoint protection, business continuity (BCP), and on premise solutions. Since 1983, we have delivered on-demand services to over 1.5 million users worldwide, and are recognized by Forbes as one of America’s fastest growing companies.
We were founded on one simple concept: improving the lives of professionals through the use of technology. Our core competencies serve to simplify the adoption, implementation, and management of technology to quickly increase revenues, reduce costs, and maximize efficiencies, while keeping security and compliance at the forefront.
Are you up for the challenge? Would you like to have the opportunity to work with a talented team of professional engineers with unlimited growth potential for high performers?
- Be able to document your conversation in NetSuite.
- Send out professional well-written emails both externally and internally.
- Leave clear and concise voicemails.
- Deliver EXCELENT CUSTOMER SERVICE to both internal and external customers.
- Be able to exercise patience on a daily basis.
- Spend most of your day answering support phone calls and emails that will require you to be able to rock technical questions day in and day out and, equally important, have our clients feeling valued and heard in each interaction.
- Turn any situation, including bad ones, into an extraordinary experience for our client
- Execute on creative ways to help make our clients feel loved and supported.
- Provide ad hoc correction of client's accounting systems and processes.
We need you to have:
- Passion & Empathy for our clients' needs - do you really care and do you understand how technical problems can disrupt a business?
- Stamina & Resilience - can you speak to 40 clients every day, face tough problems and tough personalities, and still be able to deliver extraordinarily every single time.
- A Results-orientation - do you set high expectations and deliver each and every time?
- Problem solving skills - are you creative and analytical in resolving issues?
- Fantastic communication skills - can you communicate clearly and concisely in writing, in person, and over the phone?
- Awesome interpersonal skills - do you find that people come to you for help and support?
- Over the top computer skills - are you at ease installing and managing server/client software and a love to teach program features? Proficient in Excel and ERP systems?
- Have prior experience converting accounting information from one accounting software to another?
- High energy and Agility - can you rapidly shift focus and priorities on demand?
- A Love to learn - are you quick to learn new skills, seek out knowledge to help you do the job, and share that with others?
What you can look forward to:
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technology stacks
- Helping evaluate emerging cross platform frameworks
- Partnering with top notch designers to create award winning user experiences
- Bridging the gap between elegant front end design and existing enterprise back end architectures
- Being mentored by more experienced architects to foster your career path and growth
- Mentoring others less experienced than you to foster their career path and growth
- A wide variety of perks befitting an *established* start-up