SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
Essential Duties, Critical Success Factors, Responsibilities, Authorities and
The Salesforce System Analyst will join the Global Sales & Service Operations Team as an individual contributor to support the CRM applications for the Sales, Marketing, and Service business functions.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the Salesforce CPQ (previously Steelbrick CPQ) quote to cash process with advance experience in complex CRM projects and configurations, scripting languages.
This role will be working with the Global Sales and Service team, Business users and IT team members to design, configure, develop and deliver solutions that enable CRM automated processes and support the execution of Customer Relationship Management strategies.
The candidate will have solid background of programming languages, design and manage CRM systems, and great communications skills.
Along with technical knowledge and experience, the candidate is expected to have a decent level of understanding in business operations.
We welcome candidates that are self-motivated, interested in business operations and are willing to take new challenges and risks for a long-term career at SCIEX.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, improve and sustain projects in Salesforce & CPQ for business functions such as Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Service.
- Support and enhance Salesforce &CPQ integration to Oracle, Power BI and other BI tools.
- Problem solve and be able to identify root causes of ad hoc problems and provide solutions on a timely fashion.
- Liaison with Master Data Manager to support and maintain master data.
- Articulate and concisely explain the implications of complex data.
- Organize and provide trainings for team and business teams as need on topics such as CPQ system optimization.
- Identifies and evaluates best practices related to the use of tools both internally and externally and makes recommendations to management for incorporation into existing tool functionality.
- Stays abreast of the trends in technology in support of CRM systems.
- Take initiatives to provide business insight from the data and make recommendations for improvement.
- Travel globally (10%) to attend workshops, conferences and support regional teams where necessary.
Critical Success Factors:
- Technical Skills: Master Salesforce & CPQ platform, able to address problems promptly and drive impact from system enhancement, new tool/technology adoption.
- Communication Skills: Outstanding written and verbal skills. Able to explain complex data in a simple and easily understandable way. Comfort in interacting with and presenting to senior leaders in the organization.
- Organizational Skills: Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; Able to take risk for challenging roles or responsibilities and grow from it; Strong influencing abilities and collaborative team player.
- Time Management: Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks; capabilities of working on and managing large projects; comfort in managing multiple projects at one time.
- Details Oriented: Highly accurate and thorough in all tasks
Candidate will have daily interaction with global sales and service team as well as occasional interactions with senior leadership team.
At least a bachelor's degree in business, computer science, information science, statistics or similar.
Minimum of 4 years’ experience with complex development of Salesforce, Eloqua, Oracle or other CRM platforms.
3-4 years of experience in programming language: Java, Java Script, SFDC, VB, Python, C++ etc.
3-4 years of Salesforce and CPQ experience
Experience with business reporting and analytics tools such as OBIEE, Microsoft Power BI or equivalent.
Experience working with IT people and business people (sales).
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. SCIRSR
Job Function: Business Development & Strategy
Primary Location: North America-North America-Canada-ON-Concord