Data Entry Specialist-SCI002764
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
We are looking for a new team member to support operations of our Software Development department by maintaining related documents and records. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about development of commercial software in a formal development environment and to work together with engaged and enthusiastic team members. Fresh graduates are welcome!
- Do data mining by examining a variety of historic records in Excel and PDF format
- Create various reports on sales and inventory using MS Excel as the primary tool
- Interact with representatives from various functions to obtain the required information and to receive and provide updates on the work progress,
- Perform other miscellaneous activities to support the department needs.
- College diploma (technical) or University degree (B.Sc.)
- Strong typing skills and demonstrated expertise in using MS Excel
- Strong attention to details and ability to concentrate for extended periods of time
- Available to extend the contract if required
Nice to have
- Experience with formal product verification
- Knowledge of computer architecture and components
- Understanding the concepts of manufacturing BOMs
- Persistence and patience with repetitive daily work
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Requires minimum supervision
- Good at following written instructions and procedures
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Administrative
Primary Location: North America-North America-Canada-ON-Concord