The Aamjiwnaang First Nation Education Department is currently seeking casual Bus Driver, to
provide transportation to students who reside on the Aamjiwnaang First Nation and attend the
Kindergarten program, public school and other educational institutions.
- Perform daily inspection of vehicles for safety and efficiency
- Pick up students and transport them from various community stops at Aamjiwnaang and
- Notify management of any vehicle deficiencies or issues
- Be aware of and comply with the Aamjiwnaang Bus Policy
- Abide by the Highway Traffic Act
- Keep vehicles clean and neat at all times
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s License and clean driving record – Class B School Bus
and G license with a good driving record
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to sit/drive for extended periods of time
- Flexibility to maintain a split schedule
- Must have a criminal record check (CPIC) including a vulnerable sector with children.