The 9thWonder LA team is looking for a Designer to share in our passion for creating work that unearths a compelling difference in brands. You are a creative mind that can give excellent thoughts to brainstorms and campaigns. You get excited to create brand identities and won’t shy away from building presentations and mechanicals. We are seeking a beautiful, thoughtful design that helps elevate our clients’ product/service to a wonder in its world
As the Designer, you:
- Are a visual thinker with strong color and typography skills.
- Design layouts for all media (print, digital, OOH, etc.).
- Work with copywriters, account executives, and production, as a team, to determine client needs and campaign strategies.
- Collaborates with copywriters to develop creative that are on strategy and achieve client objectives.
- Create mock-ups, pitch decks, and presentation boards, as necessary.
- Check and approves all layouts/designs throughout all stages of pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Are knowledgeable and remains current on client’s brand and brand standards.
- Remain current on industry trends and technology.
- Can build final mechanicals for production.
The Designer has:
- 3 - 5+ years of experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- Ability to apply a natural curiosity to uncover the unexpected around brands.
- Ability to generate lots of fresh, original ideas from a brief.
- Ability to push boundaries of original thinking to explore new creative solutions.
- Ability to align the copy with art direction and vice versa.
- Ability to translate the strategic, creative concept into different creative executions.
- Excellent communication skills and collaborates with cross-functional teams.
- Portfolio of completed campaigns including print, digital, branding & identity and more.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop). Video editing and UI/UX design a plus.
- Creativity skills with attention to details and deadlines.
- Strong file management skills.
Does this sound like you?
Excellent. We'd love to hear from you; please send your resume to email@example.com with DesLA in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
The Legal Stuff
9thWonder offers a fun and rewarding environment, where every associate is valued. That’s not just a legal HR statement; we appreciate all members of the team and thrive to craft a culture of the best idea is boss. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know we will only respond to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.