The role of software developer for control systems is to be responsible for design, development, testing, troubleshooting, maintenance and support of new and existing software applications for control systems.
- Analyze engineering specifications and customer requirements
- Prepare functional specifications
- Design software architecture
- Develop software applications in C#, PLC
- Test software applications
- Troubleshoot and support existing applications in C#
- Travel during systems commissioning and maintenance
- Communicate with customers for technical information and specifications
- Communicate with technical managers and project team members regarding all aspects of the project
- Assist the builders of the equipment in the resolution of problems to complete the project
- Assist the field service technicians to troubleshoot problems as required
- Prepare documentation including operator manuals, set-up manuals and service manuals
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with software development for control systems in C#, PLC
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- A post secondary diploma or degree in mechanical, mechatronics, computer or electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Experience in automotive industry and industrial manufacturing
We offer an exciting and challenging work environment that rewards excellence.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
416 Automation Inc. appreciates all responses but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.