Who are we? A global team of passionate, purposeful people who band together to transform lives through a love of learning! We pride ourselves on our high-quality K-12 educational products and our amazingly diverse workplace culture where people can truly be themselves.
Our flagship product Mathletics is trusted globally by millions of students and teachers - it’s all about making Math fun for kids whilst drastically improving educational outcomes. 3P’s headquarters are in Sydney, with regional teams located in the Americas (Calgary HQ) and EMEA (Bristol HQ).
We are currently on the lookout for a Key Account Manager
to join the team in Calgary. Key Account Managers are responsible for the renewal and growth of existing clients within their territory. They are based in the office and work predominantly over the phone.
Ideally you will have:
- Create and manage the territory client renewal plan
- Proactively work with current clients at all times of the year to look at strategic value add opportunities and to drive engagement with products
- Actively target and take advantage of all renewal, upsell and cross sell opportunities with existing client base
- Manage the onboarding process effectively for new clients
Ideally you will be:
- 3+ years key account/client management experience achieved ideally within the education or SaaS marketplace, and with a focus on sales growth
- Experience using a CRM tool such as Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Goal driven and highly organized
- Client-centric in everything they do
- Driven to secure new sales with clients
- Committed to shared success
- Passionate about education
This is an opportunity to work with a passionate team of people who truly love the product and are committed to transforming lives through a love of learning. A true “farmer” will thrive in this role, with the opportunity in time to move sideways into a Business Development Manager role, or into a team leadership role.