The 3DMD International Trade & Investment Group Client Service Coordinator is an advocate and liaison to clients, and move-in while working to remove barriers to their recovery. Our goal is for our clients to have a stress free experience during the whole process.
- Interview prospective clients and work with them to complete an application for assistance.
- Present prospective client cases to Supervisor for acceptance into company programs.
- Assist clients in completing applications to utilize available funding programs in the local community and assist the client in navigating these programs throughout the process.
- Research and refer clients to appropriate services.
- Act as a reliable point of contact for the client throughout the process; ensuring the client understands where they are located in the program pipeline at all times.
- Track client progress and report weekly to Supervisor.
- Input client data and upload documents into client database; update case notes daily.
Successful Team Members are:
- Coachable, curious and eager to learn
- Hard workers who are able to be successful with limited supervision
- Effective problem solvers or very interested in learning how to become one
- Team players who both communicate and work effectively in a diverse group
- Comfortable in a startup or entrepreneurial environment weekly with your direct supervisor to discuss each client's case.
- Advocate for the client both to outside organizations and internally within company.
- Be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Be a citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident alien of the Canada.
- Free limited benefits health coverage.
- Child care assistance
- Valuable professional development and opportunities to further your career
- Potential opportunities to travel all over the world
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.01 to $21.35 /hour