Ascensia Diabetes Care is a global specialist diabetes care company, dedicated to helping people living with diabetes. Our mission is to empower people living with diabetes through innovative solutions that simplify and improve their lives. We use our innovation and specialist expertise in diabetes to develop high quality solutions and tools that make a positive, daily difference for people with diabetes.
Responsible for the achievement of annual sales commitments within their assigned territory.
Northern Toronto (GTA)
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Responsible for the achievement of annual sales commitments within their assigned territory
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of Ascensia products, disease state, competitive products and changes in health care to exceed customer expectations and compete in the marketplace
- Services existing pharmacy accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new business opportunities by planning and organizing daily work schedule to maximize sales opportunities
- Creates partnerships with customers, and challenges their current decision making process to meet key business objectives (KBOs)
- Maintain consistent level of activity with all targeted customers while discussing KBOs (ROI, sales, CE's, clinic days, Ascensia programs)
- Educates customers on industry trends and best practices
- Function within regional teams to develop and execute business plans, which identify and/or address local customer needs and business opportunities
- To identify and develop key regional opinion leaders in diabetes to use and influence other medical professionals to recommend the Ascensia diabetes products
- To make appropriate sales presentations to targeted customers (Internal Medicine, Key GPs, Family Health Team, Diabetes Nurse Educators) within markets that have key business opportunities
- Continuously share market information trends, including competitors' activity, with regional team members
- Conscientiously behaves in an ethical and honest manner in their interactions with others
- University degree, preferably in science or business administration
- Should possess high level of competencies in communication, interpersonal sensitivity, teamwork, tenacity, achievement orientation, efficiency and planning
- Knowledge of the selling process and of the healthcare industry is desirable
- Previous 2-3 years of proven healthcare or retail selling experience
Ascensia offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and are driven by innovation and the desire to improve the lives of our patients, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of five business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Ascensia does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Ascensia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ascensia Diabetes Care Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Canadians participating in our selection process requiring accommodation due to a disability or medical need are encouraged to notify the Ascensia representative that they will be meeting with to ensure appropriate arrangements can be made.