At 360insights, our culture is driven by a simple concept – happiness. We believe happiness makes for better business and a better world and we know it makes a difference in how our team serves our clients. Awarded “Best Workplace in Canada” by the Great Place to Work® Institute, and rocking a Net Promoter Score of 88%, 360insights is redefining the client experience, and having a ton of fun in the process! We’re looking for a Database Administrator
to join our Development Team
and help us take things to the next level.
- Assist with daily database operations, including, but not limited to:
- Application support requests for data updates and extracts.
- Supporting SQL jobs.
- Backup and recovery.
- Maintain, update and debug various reporting applications.
- Create custom reports as needed.
- Assist with maintenance, upgrading and monitoring of the MSSQL database environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Hands on experience with SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016 tables, queries, views and stored procedures
- Hands on experience with the following: SQL Azure services, MySQL, Redshift, Postgres, MongoDb and DynamoDb
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Hands on experience with database scripting
- Knowledge of indexes, index maintenance and statistics
- Eagerness to grow and develop skill set
360insights is focused on constant innovation and on delivering a more informed approach to the world of consumer and sales channel incentive management. We do this by offering industry-leading technology combined with uncompromising, personalized customer service. Our customers are among the world’s leading brands and we actively seek out and partner with companies who want to show leadership in offering incentive and rebate programs that engage and motivate their channels while building customer loyalty by offering an easy and efficient way to redeem their claims. As a company, partner and community member, we’re focused on making a difference in how business is done and in the world at large. For more information, visit www.360insights.com