33Across, recently named among North America's fastest growing tech companies on Deloitte's 2018 Technology Fast 500(tm), is seeking an experienced Product Director to own and drive new product development to expand our technology platform and offerings. For more than 8 years, 33Across is helping advertisers and publishers navigate the shifting digital landscape by building products that drive incremental revenue, increase user engagement, and deliver key insights about their audiences. As the industry leans into technology that can drive supply path optimization, you will be leading the vision, validation, build-out, and go-to-market of the next evolution of 33Across' technology.
- Define requirements and scope for future products and technology by conducting market research, product ideation, prototyping, and data-driven decision making.
- Manage the entire product development lifecycle in tandem with the engineering team.
- Educate marketing and sales on the go-to-market strategy, defining product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product.
- Stay current with products/solutions in the media technology space for industry trends, potential partnerships, and competitive intelligence.
- Develop solutions to address industry initiatives and create differentiation for 33Across.
- 6+ years product management experience working in the digital media space, ideally with the buy side and/or ad tech company.
- Deep knowledge of the digital advertising landscape, specifically with real-time bidding, DSPs, SSPs, and DMPs.
- Strong technical background with experience working in a lean and agile product development environment.
- An aptitude for data-driven decision making.
- Proven track record of utilizing a customer-centric approach to development by implementing tools to track and analyze customer feedback.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent, preferably in a technical or business field.
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience within the retail vertical, DTC brands, and/or e-commerce.
Oh Yeah, We Also Offer All The Usual Stuff Too:
- We have a distributed team with primary work locations in New York City and the Bay Area. We offer a dynamic work environment with smart coworkers and generous perks. Perks include unlimited snacks/drinks, team outings, weekly catered meals, holiday celebrations, and annual hackathons.
- Competitive salary, bonus structure, and equity
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401K matching to help you save for the future
- Real, tangible, paid time off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave