3 Phase Power Systems is currently seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Technical Sales Specialist to focus on revenue growth through proactive sales and business development.
3 Phase Power Systems is the leading high-tech solution provider of motor control, factory automation, and power quality & conversion technology. For over 20 years, we have been serving the global industrial market with innovative solutions backed with superior technical and applications support. Through our CSA/ETL facility, we offer complete VFD, automation, and motor control packages designed and built to meet the most demanding applications and environments.
- Business development focusing on factory automation, motion control, safety systems, and sensor solutions.
- identify new customers and applications for 3PPS product lines
-in consultation with Sales Management, develop and execute key customer plans for assigned territory.
- promote new product lines with existing customers
- Work with inside sales team to prepare quotations based on requirements given by customers
- maintain quote log to ensure timely and accurate sales information
- Would be responsible for coverage across industries/accounts and sectors in and around assigned area, will cover key customers through interaction with channel partners, OEMs, Consultants, integrators, contractors, and end customers for the industrial solutions business.
- Provide technical information on products and services
Personal Attributes and Skills:
- A passion for sales and customer service
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and stay organized
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical experience in an electrical and automation field
- Intermediate computer skills
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- experience working with Electrical engineers & consultants
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive employee benefit package
- A high growth company with many potential career advancement opportunities
- Educational development opportunities
-vehicle & expense account
- Great working environment that promotes constant learning and continual team work
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time