Who We Are:
2K is a leading publisher of some of today’s most popular games, and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like: NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Mafia3, Bioshock, Borderlands, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
The Recruiting team is a small but mighty group, with the huge responsibility for recruiting and hiring exceptional talent all across the business. It’s our job to get to know the most talented Engineers, Designers and Artists in the games industry, as well as the Marketing team, Producers, Finance, Production Assistants etc. In this team, we make a big impact on the business every single day.
What We Need:
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help us with the daily organizational tasks that keep this team running like clockwork. This is a chance to get your foot in the door, and learn the ropes from a really skilled and experienced recruiting team. Keep us organized, host our candidates when they come to meet our teams, and learn about the games business from the inside out.
What You Will Do:
- Assist Recruiting Department with administration of processes and procedures
- Schedule interviews globally (on-site, phone and Skype) using MS Outlook with candidates and hiring managers
- Coordinate global travel arrangements for candidate interviews as well as Recruiting events
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting database and online
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting and on-boarding activities as needed
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to expense reports, filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing, etc.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Perform other duties as assigned, including special projects
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Host candidates while they are on site for interviews
- Travel to job fairs or other recruiting events when needed
- Write, copy, and post jobs to Taleo or career sites as needed
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
Are you hoping to “break in” to a career in the games industry? Are you looking to launch your career in Recruiting and work your way up from the bottom? Would you like to mentor with some very experienced recruiters and work with some of the most talented game developers in the world? Are you so organized, your friends sometimes make fun of you for it?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2+ years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multi task, manage priorities, & manage workflow, completing projects on or ahead of schedule
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Very proficient computer and internet user. Very strong skills on Microsoft Office Suite particularly Outlook, Word and Excel, & html tags
- Acute attention to detail, including strong spelling and grammar skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals and cultures at all organizational levels
- Prior work experience in a Recruiting or HR organization is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with Applicant Tracking Systems/databases such as Taleo or Jobvite is a huge plus.
- Passion for video games!