Utilize up-to-date design knowledge to interpret our marketing design needs and create visual print solutions. Will support all lines of businesses through graphics support for the website and email, corporate collateral, print collateral, event signage, and sponsorship collateral.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop advertising, direct mail, sales collateral, support graphics, event signage, sponsorship collateral, and communications per line of business plans, corporate initiatives, and marketing liaisons
2. Communicate and coordinate with vendors to ensure production and support needs are defined to meet stated deadlines.
3. Maintain brand standards and style guidelines.
4. Prepare drafts and amend final designs to managers, liaisons, and/or compliance comments. Proofread, edit and obtain final approval materials.
6. Maintain documentation of all requests and approvals of marketing projects
7. Manage and coordinate the completion of miscellaneous requests through Passageways. Provide weekly status updates for all projects in the queue
8. Maintain internal marketing communication pages and digital advertising.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
In addition to the list below, it is understood that all positions with the company require individuals who possess a pleasant and friendly attitude, project sensitivity towards customers and fellow employees, and maintain a neat and clean professional appearance. Core competencies have been identified as relevant to every position within the company and include: Ethics and Integrity, Listening, Business Acumen, Customer Focus, Approachable and Savvy, Action Oriented, Managing Time & Priorities, Work/Life Balance, Composure & Patience, Drive for Results, Self Development & Knowledge, Dealing with Change, Decision Quality, and Informing.
(Verbal Communication and Written Communication)
Managing Time & Priorities
(Boss Relationships and Peer Relationships)
Experience - Minimum of three (3) years of related design experience.
Other - Strong portfolio; Adobe Create Suite experience.
Understanding of print process and specifications.
Understanding of variable data and mail merges.
Strong knowledge of Excel.
Work Hours FT, Mon-Fri, 9a-6p
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour