The AI platform services team at 24/7 Inc. is a group dedicated to building AI services such as chat bots, knowledge base search and numerous platform components that power our Predictive OmniChannel customer service solutions that support voice, social, mobile and web front ends. We work closely with the Platform services group that develops applications on top of our platform, Data Science group that develops advanced deep learning technologies, speech to text algorithms, prediction models, the UX team that design cutting-edge user interfaces and other cross functional teams to generate, collect, analyze, visualize data in the form of reports.
We are looking for a Full stack engineer with strong design and development skills building both frontends and backends, with exposure to building cloud scale web services. You will be working closely with data scientists, peer developers and UX teams to develop new services that involve Machine Learning and NLP. You will be incorporating Machine Learning and NL technologies in a scalable architecture for our Fortune 100 customers. You will be a contributing to architecture, design and software engineering through all stages of product development.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- 8+ years of strong design and development skills and ability to produce maintainable code in the cloud
- Experience in programming with Node.js & a demonstrated ability to pickup new programming languages a big plus
- 2+ years of experience in building scalable RESTful web services
- Demonstrated ability for attention to detail and passion for high quality software
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional stake holders such as UX designers, Product owners to gather requirements and turn that into working code
- You love being part of a strong team and can actively provide and receive feedback in code reviews, design reviews and other technical discussions
- Online portfolio (public github or similar) is a plus
- Good understanding of agile practices and experience working in scrum teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
7 is redefining the way companies interact with consumers. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning to understand consumer intent, 7’s technology helps companies create a personalized, predictive and effortless customer experience across all channels. The world’s largest and most recognizable brands are using intent-driven engagement from 7 to assist several hundred million visitors annually, through more than 1.5 billion conversations, most of which are automated. The result is an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.