247 Labs is seeking a qualified and capable DevOps Engineer.
Full-Time position working remotely.
We are a team of developers working on various programming & development tasks. Our focus is on Web & Mobile product development. We are currently seeking another skilled engineer to join our team either part or full time. (40 hours per week)
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- 3 or more years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer working on public facing high volume websites and networks. Must have solid projects and/or experience to demonstrate and explain (with architectures employed & the ability to explain and discuss in detail).
- Able to understand and work with high volume websites and monitor & administer the network architecture to protect against capacity issues, security threats, and any other performance issues.
- Able to troubleshoot problems and find solutions quickly.
- Available to work at least 5 hours overlapping with an Australian time zone.
- English at the level you can speak and be understood clearly on voice & video conversations over Skype or telephone.
- REQUIRED: demonstrable technical skills in working with:
- Linux Servers
- HTML, CSS
- Popular cloud hosting providers
- MySQL or other popular DataBase platform administration and maintenance
- Complete understanding of how to use GITNICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience developing software in PHP
- Exposure to Digital Ocean
- Worked with Asana or Jira
- Can clearly discuss how to efficiently scale high-volume sites with large scale data requirements.
- Salary depending on relevant and demonstrable experience as well as on the results of the interview process.
Job Types: Full-time, Freelance, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Laravel: 3 years (Required)
- HTML, CSS: 3 years (Required)