247 Labs is looking to build its sales team and looking for someone that can help define and lead the business development function working closely with the CEO.
Responsibilities would combine several areas:
- Developing new business opportunities with EU US/Canada Based clients
- Lead generation and lead qualification
- Initial sales outreach with prospective clients -Creating proposals for prospective clients -Developing sales collateral (presentations, brochures, etc) and marketing content -Building and maintaining excellent relationships with potential and current clients -Monitoring the market and competitors, identifying and developing the company's unique selling propositions and differentiatorsRequirements:
- Proven track record of success in IT sales -Self-starter and easy going person -Experience working in the IT industry is a must, preferably with IT outsourcing/IT outstaffing company -Experience implementing repeatable sales processes and measuring the effectiveness of sales approaches -Excellent networking and communication skills -Strong time management and multitasking skills -Experience with handling objections by clarifying the needs and working through differences to a positive conclusion -Advanced proficiency in spoken and written English.
- keep the service vision throughout the process and influence business processes and best practices; -search for new sales channels and develop existing ones.
- Responsible to take up the calls and the meetings with the leads to close the deals
- Elicit all the requirements and work on the SOW
- Manage the sales team and their leads and push them for closing.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales Management: 4 years (Required)