Are you a quick learner, proactive, polished and flexible digital product creator and business analysit looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a passion for the software/tech/app space? Are you highly organized? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Are you able to work with a variety of projects at a time and multi-task?
If the answer is YES! We have the perfect role for you!
This role requires you to understand the product from the customer perspective view point and lead the team towards achieving that vision.
You will be acting as the bridge between the customer and the team, you responsible for making sure all deliverables are in-scope and of high quality with a focus on customer satisfaction. You are an excellent communicator and have the ability to collaborate with a cross functional team of developers, designers and quality assurance. You are an agile expert, well versed in the agile sprint-based methodology.
Job Type / Category
- Ability to identify and discuss sales opportunities and understand customer needs before start of engagement
- Create user definitions and have a full understand of different user roles of a single customer product
- Create user flow and user journey diagrams
- Able to create rough web and mobile app wireframes
- Lead product design sprints in order to derive the best features for our client's mobile product.
- Research competitor landscape in order to assist clients to develop a great product strategy.
- Work with UX Design to create great user flow and experience within mobile app.
- Negotiate between development team and client to deliver as many high value features as possible within given timeframe
- Create user storiesthat are clear and follow the INVEST principles
- Lead sprint grooming sessions with client and development teams
- Research competitor landscape and client industry in order to assist clients build and maintain short and long term product roadmap.
- Assess product success by analyzing metrics and data What we're looking for:
- Service-oriented personality
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to influence others internally and externally
- Ability to problem solve
- Good understanding of mobile application development process
- Great understanding of UX Design for mobile products
- Ability to translate data into meaningful information
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to research and gain domain/industry knowledge
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Education in a product management school or equivalent online course work required
- Past experience in digital product management or business analysis ownership
247 Labs is an award-winning team of trained, certified and experienced developers, designers & product managers who help organizations implement digital transformation projects through a lean agile process. We help organizations understand what available technology options can solve their business problems, we then execute on the solutions to deliver digital transformations that improve business operations. We work with startups, SMB (Small Medium Businesses) and other industry agencies to understand their needs, architect and implement technical solutions to deliver value and create positive change.
Job Type: Full-time