This position requires an individual with 5+ years experience in implementing software and mobile solutions. Experience and/or a specialization in search and full stack development will be an asset.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers, front-end developers, measurement & analytics teams to implement effective user experiences in alignment with project goals and outcomes.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and a systematic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to interact well with users, technical resources, business owners, and management at all levels of the organization.
- Jira / Confluence advanced knowledge
- Strong project management, time management, problem-solving skills and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Prepare requirements, specifications, business processes, gap Analysis user stories, user flows, wireframes and recommendations
- Document and analyze required information and data
- Understand technical design specifications
- Develop accurate and complete test plans, implement and validate all test scenarios
- Understand how various issues affect each other and the outcome of projects
- Anticipate the Business needs before they arise and present solutions to project management that encompass issues at hand
- Understand expectations that were set with clients and recognize when issues/events may affect delivery
- Effectively deliver initiatives within expected timelines, deliverables and budget from initiation, planning, analysis/design, execution, testing, to closure
- Recommend business solutions that satisfy sponsor/stakeholder needs continually exploring and assessing options of value-add for clients
- Balancing and satisfying the needs of business, end-user and technical stakeholders ensuring alternatives have been investigated and there is an understanding of implementation tradeoffs
- Provide subject matter expertise and deep insights in the design, configuration, and optimization of new or existing automation.
- Manage risks, assumptions and constraints for requirements, and communicate to appropriate parties
- Facilitate collaborative sessions with large and diverse business stakeholder groups to drive requirements discovery, analysis, and review
- Build and maintain a repository of reusable requirements documentation to support future initiatives, following the enterprise standards
- Prepare requirements for review applying various communication techniques and lead requirements walkthrough and sign off sessions
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 5 years (Preferred)