Join 7.ai industry-leading digital interaction design team today! You are all about the journey and experience. In this role, you will research, design, and deliver best in class multi-modal applications for our Fortune 50 enterprise customers. A typical day may start with a client call, followed by a quick burst of design work by noon, running analytics on one of the applications you've designed by the afternoon and presenting your newly found data from last week's research, by evening. You'll be making decisions for all customer interaction solution related problems for the clients you are designing applications for.
You will apply your education and training in Linguistics, Computational Linguistics, Application Design or pure Computer Science, to balance out technical development, research, creative work to challenge design conventions - in fact, we encourage you to set new ones.
7.ai a well-established, Sequoia-backed company that is on the cutting edge of using AI to deliver superior customer experience. You'll fit in well at 7.ai if you thrive owning problems, working collaboratively with global teams, and you drive to innovate to solve the complex issues necessary to get results. Even more, you 'get' what we do: innovating AI-based technology to help companies acquire customers and manage relationships that drive new levels of customer satisfaction and profitability. Learn more at www.247.ai ( http://www.247.ai ).
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL:
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU HAVE:
- Partner with our Fortune 50 clients and understand their business needs
- Lead the design of a large suite of advanced multi-modal applications
- Design user flows for multi-modal digital user experience and customer journey interactions such as web, telephony, and mobile
- Deliver compelling multi-modal digital experience by blending voice user interfaces with web and mobile graphical user interfaces
- Use Natural Language Understanding (NLU) technologies to enable personalization and intent-driven user experiences
- Optimize Interaction Experiences using Big Data Analytics, analyze application data, extract actionable insights from large volumes of structured and unstructured data
- Identify and make recommendations on improving performance, create analytical reports of application performance
- Conduct and apply research to improve customer experiences further
- Ability to write and optimize grammars for speech recognition is a bonus
- BS/MS in Linguistics, Computational Linguistics, Application Design, HCI or pure Computer Science
- Experience with web/speech based applications or chatbots
- Expertise and experience with Principles of Usability, HCI, User Centered Design Processes, Information Design/architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology
- Familiarity with automatic speech recognition, and text-to-speech
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, Excel experience is a requirement
- Familiarity with design tools - Visio/mind mapping software/OmniGraffle
- Proven track record of detail-oriented work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams/large-scale software development lifecycle, waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, scripting, or programming
- Some proficiency in graphic design, color, layout, etc.
7.ai is redefining the way companies interact with consumers. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning to understand consumer intent, 7.ai's technology helps companies create a personalized, predictive and effortless customer experience across all channels. The world's largest and most recognizable brands are using intent-driven engagement from 7.ai to assist several hundred million visitors annually, through more than 1.5 billion conversations, most of which are automated. The result is an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.
Commitment to Accessibility:
7.ai is committed to ensuring that all employees, customers, and members of the community have full and equal access to its facilities, services, and information. Accessibility makes it possible for people with all levels of ability to take advantage of everything 7.ai has to offer. Should you require accommodations, please contact us through via the contact information below:
firstname.lastname@example.org ( email@example.com )
416-214-9337 x 221