7 is a rapidly growing Sequoia Capital-backed company that is transforming how the world's leading companies interact with consumers. 7 is an enterprise SaaS offering that enables companies to engage with their customers across voice, web, mobile and social backed by predictive analytics that continually improve the customer experience. Industry leading companies spanning Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, Telecommunications, Utilities and other industries are increasing their revenue, reducing costs and improving their customer loyalty with 7's solution.
Account Development Representative
We’re looking for an Account Development Representative, located in our Toronto office, to work closely with sales management and account managers to initiate and develop qualified sales leads and aggressively set appointments for the direct/outside sales representatives. You’re the first point of contact for all potential customer relationships; and your personal presentation skills, follow-up and integrity are critical to properly reflect our brand.
- Building the pipeline, qualifying raw leads and converting those leads to marketing qualified opportunities.
- Qualifying all inbound sales leads to determine how interested they are with our products; and pursuing prospects and turning them into potential opportunities.
- Cold-calling into target accounts and identifying key decision makers.
- Assigning a minimum number of appointments per quarter for the direct sales team.
- Maintaining accurate accounts, opportunities and contact information in SFDC and delivering reports to management and providing the feedback you’ve gained from talking to prospects.
- Assisting the development of marketing content, including: email campaigns, white papers, presentation decks and other marketing collateral.
- A BA in Business Administration, Marketing or another related field and a minimum of 2 years of demonstrated inside sales and/or relevant work experience.
- A natural communicator and your presentation skills are top-notch
- A proven track record of prospecting and selling technology products to fortune 2000 caliber companies, preferably in Marketing with an understanding of SEM.
- Strong lead generation and cold-calling abilities
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
- Extremely tech-savvy with exceptional business acumen and the ability to effectively present the company’s solutions to both marketing and their agency partners.
- Natural customer service skills with the persistence and ability to follow through
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to thrive in a fast-pace and results driven environment.
- An expert with SalesForce and Marketo (or other marketing automation software and chat systems).