Our client is a leading financial institution helping consumers and businesses achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
In this position, you would be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns.
- Assist with development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns across different platforms, including blogs, product sheets, web, presentations, and social media
- Oversee communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
- Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization; drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
- Support content development for internal communications channels, including employee newsroom, employee newsletter, and employee-facing digital signage
- 5+ years' related experience
- Banking and financial services experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Financial Services: 1 year (Preferred)