ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch's customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
For more on our company culture, follow the link to Our Story -
ABOUT THE JOB
24-7 Intouch, one of the world's leading outsourcing companies, is seeking a Senior Software Developer to play a role in the design, development and implementation of new customer accounts and special projects. The role will be responsible for ensuring all software solutions and enhancements are fully tested, debugged, and meet product quality standards while being delivered on time and on budget.
The position also performs continuous review of technologies, industry standards and industry-related developments and makes recommendations relative to the need for further research and associated changes.
- A minimum of 5 years of software development experience, with specific experience in solution design and implementation
- Experience in .NET development required; experience in C# preferred
- Experience in web development required; experience in ASP.NET
[http://asp.net/] is preferred
- Experience in Python development an asset
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Automated Deployment is preferred
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies is preferred
- Experience with data integration and reporting preferred
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects.
- Excellent communication skills