POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for developing, executing and maintaining clearly defined social media strategies for the market in a manner that supports the client’s overall brand, personality and goals. This position is responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, managing and contributing to the several social media channels in an effort to achieve client objectives. This individual will also be responsible for assistance in the content development of 2060 Digital as well as promotion to grow the audience of the social channels.
- Independently develop, execute and maintain Social Media strategies (organic, paid, influencer based) for clients with the focus on growth. Test, measure, and analyze strategies to determine the value of the product in accomplishing goals and increasing/maintaining followers
- Execute the buying of media in various social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Attend on-site and off-site meetings with assigned clients and have on-going communication with them
- Develop and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs as well as analyzing, reviewing and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Participate in and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels
- Host small group session social trainings to sales executives; Develop social content that can be used to distribute to clients as well as on 2060 Digital/Hubbard Chicago social channels and website
- Other duties as assigned