1Up Fitness Group North America LP is an innovative multi-product fitness company and a subsidiary of McFit Global Group, Europe's largest fitness operator. The company owns and operates over 260 fitness clubs with over 1.4 million members across Europe. It was founded in 1997 and today the product portfolio comprises several fitness club concepts, fitness apps, sports nutrition and a modeling agency. 1Up Fitness Group North America LP has recently been established and is seeking go-getters with a unique mix of skills to extend the success story to the US market. The Marketing Manager, a direct report to the Director of Communications, supports the team through both creative and administrative tasks and entails day-to-day management of brand marketing activities and events. This is a fun and fast paced full-time role so we are looking for an enthusiastic and creative team player to join our new team.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for our product launch in collaboration with our internal team and our agency partners
- Coordinates all aspects of event planning processes for all events as assigned, including collaboration with agencies, vendors, and partners
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of customers, competitors and general marketplace
- Monitor and manage the projects including creation of project plans, scopes, and budgets
- Assist and lead the development of brand presentation decks
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience in activities that have prepared you to successfully perform the job described above.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to professionally present marketing concepts and strategies
- Agency experience with brand marketing or events
- Strong project management skills
- Experience developing creative and managing events
- Passionate, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, forward thinking and committed.
Your application should include:
- A cover letter, telling us about your interest, experience, stating your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date
- Your CV
- Salary expectations
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, competitive salary and benefits and exciting career opportunities as we grow. So, if you are ready to get moving, send us your application today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)