At 1stdibs ( https://www.1stdibs.com/ ), we are fortunate to have a passionate community of makers, sellers, collectors & design-lovers who are already Pinning, Liking & Instagramming the Most Beautiful Things on Earth. With a community size of nearly 1 million strong and an influential following, we are looking for a Social Media Coordinator who can execute a comprehensive social media strategy that energizes & grows our digital presence. This is a unique opportunity to be the voice of a breakthrough company that is disrupting the luxury market.
In this role, you will report to the Social Media Manager, and collaborate with our Editorial, Creative, Merchandising & Marketing teams to develop compelling, brand-right content that engages our community. You will assist in all aspects of the content creation process from conceptualization to execution to helping 1stdibs connect with current and potential customers.
You will manage our brand presence by maintaining our social channels, identifying potential partners, participating in broader social conversations & exploring new ways to drive sales and channel growth through social media.
To succeed, you'll need social media awareness, creativity & a clear point of view. You will have experience managing a content calendar, executing on social strategy, social operations and measuring success. This is an extremely exciting time for the company, & you'll play a big part in our growth.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with the Social Media Manager to develop and manage ongoing calendars for all social media platforms (Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/1stdibs/ ), Pinterest ( https://www.pinterest.com/1stdibs/ ), Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/1stdibs/ ), Twitter ( https://twitter.com/1stdibs ), LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/1stdibs-com/ ), YouTube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-d8PXRXV6JQpBHJSqqnyKA ) - follow us!)
- Execute all social media operations, including scheduling proactive and reactive content and community engagement across all channels, proper product tagging, linking back to website, etc.
- Assist and report on organic social analytics on a weekly basis, such as post performance, audience growth, content engagement, conversion and more
- Respond to customer inquiries while embodying the 1stdibs brand voice via all social channels
- Identify and engage with key community members and potential ambassadors/influencers
- Work with the Trade and Seller teams to manage all social feature requests and opportunities
- Partner with Merchandising, Creative and the Editorial team to manage resources and identify needs to develop on-trend original content
What you'll bring
- 1-2 years of social experience as a Community Manager or Social Media Coordinator
- Familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
- A detail-oriented, adaptable and diligent nature, with an eagerness and ability to tap into your creative side
- A pulse on current trends and a passion for and understanding of the 1stdibs brand voice and audience
- Interest in metrics reporting and analytics
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- A flair for working with and across multiple internal teams
- Ability to check-in on the weekends for social response/scheduling content
- The desire to grow with an energetic and exciting team
Not a requirement, but a huge plus!
- Understanding of the design, luxury and/or interiors space
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, content production, Photoshop, InDesign
1stdibs is the world's largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.