1stdibs is a two-sided marketplace that connects sellers of antiques and other rare and desirable objects with design-focused consumers and leading interior designers. We are seeking a (Sr) Product Manager to lead the conception, design, and implementation of the tools and experience our sellers will use to succeed in the 1stdibs marketplace.
As (Sr) Product Manager of Seller Experience, you will own a suite of industry leading tools that power our sellers across nearly 30 countries. You will develop strategies and create products to help our sellers build their online businesses and succeed on our marketplace.
You will be empowered to work with engineers, designers, and product marketers to define the product roadmap, drive strategy, prioritize and execute improvements. As a critical member of our organization, you will have significant exposure to senior leadership and have the opportunity to shape our overall product strategy and impact our business goals.
What you'll do
- Own the Seller Experience roadmap
- Define requirements, goals and success metrics for each product launch
- Work with various teams to define a strategy that impact our business objectives, which include increasing supply, seller engagement and maximizing seller success
- Understand our sellers, their business workflows and pain points, through research, interviews and analyzing seller behavior and patterns on our marketplace
- Serve as a cross-functional leader to drive new product initiatives
- Effectively communicate the seller roadmap and set clear expectations with all relevant stakeholders
Who you'll bring
- 4-5+ years experience in product management or comparable experience (strategic consulting)
- Marketplace experience a plus
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, direct and organize complex projects
- Natural collaborator who knows how to drive effective decision-making
- Data-driven but able to make smart decisions in the absence of data
- Helped build and grow an amazing business and products
- Strong ability to use metrics to inform decision making
- A knack for distilling complex solutions into simple, elegant solutions
- MBA a plus
1stdibs is the world's largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.